Please print this application, sign and mail application and additional information listed below:
Include with this application:
- FSA or Google Earth map with weed infestation area(s) outlined
- Copy of applicator receipt
- Copies of paid approved chemical purchase receipts which include
- Distributor/dealer name and complete address
- Landowner/operator name
- Herbicide name
- Gallon quantity
- Gallon price
- Total cost
- Mail application and additional information to:
- Cass County Weed Control
- 1201 Main Ave W.
- West Fargo, ND 58078
Owners or operators of private non-crop, non-CRP lands may apply. Government entities owning land are not eligible. Application Deadline is October 31. Applications received after the deadline may not be accepted. Applications may be submitted any time after herbicide application.
Chaparral, Cimarron Max, Curtail, DuraCor, Facet L, Graslan L, GrazonNext, Method, Milestone, Opensight, Overdrive, Perspective, Plateau or equivalent active ingredient, TerraVue, Tordon or equivalent active ingredient, and Transline.
(Plateau available through the County Weed Board)
In the event that Reimbursement Applications total more than the $10,000.00 budgeted amount, all reimbursements will be prorated