Welcome to Cass County and thank you for your service!
We are here to assist you with your benefits! When you arrive we will give you a benefits briefing where you will learn how we can help you apply for various benefits, programs, and services offered by the VA and the State of North Dakota.
What should you do if you are recently discharged, just moved to Cass County, or never applied for VA benefits?
- Complete our Intake Form
- Register your discharge or DD-214 with us
- Receive a VA and State veteran benefit briefing from us
- Bring in dependent information (e.g. marriage certificates, birth certificates, social security cards, spouse income information, death certificates, divorce papers, etc.)
- Get copies of your military and civilian medical records
- File your claim, if supported, with us
- Keep us up to date with any changes
We are here to help you navigate the VA claims and benefits process, provide expert advice and assist you throughout the entire process. The benefits are there, you earned them as a result of service to our Nation – let us help you get them!
My HealtheVet is your tool for access to your healthcare records and helps you partner with your health care team. It provides you opportunities and tools to make informed decisions. Enroll in My HealtheVet.
The VA/DoD eBenefits portal is a central location for Veterans, Service Members, Wounded Warriors, their family members, and their authorized caregivers to research, find, access, and manage their benefits and personal information. Visit eBenefits Self Service portal to learn more about registering for access.