Veterans and Families

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Welcome to Cass County and thank you for your service!

We are here to assist you with your benefits! When you arrive we will give you a benefits briefing where you will learn how we can help you apply for various benefits, programs and services offered by the VA and the State of North Dakota.

What should you do if you are recently discharged, just moved to Cass County, or never applied for VA benefits?

  • Complete our Intake Form
  • Review our Welcome Packet
  • Register your discharge or DD-214 with us
  • Receive a VA and State veteran benefit briefing from us
  • Bring in dependent information (e.g. marriage certificates, birth certificates, social security cards, spouse income information, death certificates, divorce papers, etc.)
  • Get copies of your military and civilian medical records
  • File your claim, if supported, with us
  • Keep us up to date with any changes

We are here to help you navigate the VA claims and benefits process, provide expert advice and assist you throughout the entire process. The benefits are there, you earned them as a result of service to our Nation – let us help you get them!

VA Programs is the newest VA website that combines the best of My HealtheVet and eBenefits.  You can apply for and manage the VA benefits and services you’ve earned as a Veteran, Servicemember, or family member—like health care, disability, education, and more. 

My HealtheVet is the VA's Personal Health Record. It was designed for Veterans, active duty Service Members, their dependents and caregivers. My HealtheVet helps you partner with your health care team. It provides you opportunities and tools to make informed decisions. Enroll in My HealtheVet.

The US Department of Veterans Affairs eBenefits portal is a central location for Veterans, Service Members, and their families to research, find, access, and, in time, manage their benefits and personal information. Visit eBenefits Self Service portal to learn more about registering for access.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer