On Thursday, June 25, 2020, the Cass County Recorder’s Office will be implementing a database server upgrade. All documents submitted for recording after 11:00 a.m. on June 25th will be recorded the following morning in the order in which they are received.
Cass County Recorder Deborah A. Moeller
Deborah A. Moeller was appointed the Cass County Recorder in 2019. She has prior experience in real property transactions.
This office is responsible for the following:
- Recording any and all types of documents which affect title to real property in Cass County ND
- Recording/Filing Power of Attorneys
- Filing Wills for safekeeping
- Filing Corner Monument Records
- Filing Burial Permits
- As a land Records office, we are to maintain a permanent record of all documents which we record
- To provide and maintain a permanent database for property records search
- To provide quality service and information to our customers