Any qualified voter of Cass County is eligible to vote absentee in any county-wide election. A resident may apply for an absentee ballot at any time during the calendar year. Please keep in mind that this application is only valid for the calendar year in which you apply.
An application for an absentee ballot may be obtained at the county finance office, most city auditor's offices, can be downloaded and printed off this website, or you can go to www.vote.nd.gov.
Cass County Voters must return their completed application to the Cass County Finance Office:
- Mail: PO BOX 2806, Fargo ND 58108-2806
- In person: 211 9th Street South, Fargo
- Fax: 701-241-5728.
Please visit the North Dakota Secretary of State for more information about Absentee Voting requirements.
Absentee Voting Applications and Publications
- Online Absent Voters Ballot Application Tool
- Absent Voter's Ballot Application (SFN 51468)
- For a form used when the voter wants a friend or family member to deliver their application and ballot to and from the county finance office - Absent Voter's Ballot Application - Agent Authorization (SFN 53933)
- For people reaching the age of 18 while living outside the United States and whose parents or guardians are qualified electors of North Dakota - Absent Voter's Ballot Application - President Only - Former Resident (54448)
- New residents of North Dakota who have lived here less than 30 days, but more than 10 days before the election - New Resident Ballot Application - President Only - New Resident (SFN 54449)