The County Auditor is the local election official for statewide and county elections. The North Dakota Secretary of State is the election official for the State of North Dakota and oversees the County Auditor in the conduct of elections. The County Commission is responsible for some election functions, such as appointing election inspectors and designating polling locations.
The state is divided into forty-seven (47) legislative districts. Thirteen (13) of those districts are either wholly or partially in Cass County.
Cass County is divided into five (5) county commission districts. Commissioners must live within the district, however, they are elected by the county as a whole.
- Primary Election - June 12, 2018
- General Election - November 6, 2018
Recent Election Results
- 2016 General Election Abstract
- 2016 Primary Election Abstract
- 2015 West Fargo School District Special Election
- 2015 City of Fargo Special Election
- More Election Results
Printed Map Costs
|8 1/2||11||$ 1.00|