Brewer Lake Park is a county-leased and operated facility located in Erie, North Dakota. Citizens are encouraged to use the county park facilities that include water & electrical hookups for campers, sites for tents, restrooms with showers, a swimming area and boat ramp.
The county has a camp host on site May through September who is available to answer any questions you may have about the park. They can be reached at 701-541-1636 during those months.
- Cass County Camping Rules & Regulations Brochure
- Cass County Ordinance #1997-3 (Cass County Park Campsite)
- ND Game & Fish - Lake Contours
- Lake Information from Lake-Link.com
- Lake Information from Fishingnotes.com
- ND Department of Health - Nitrient & Dissolved Oxygen TMDLs for Brewer Lake
None at this time.