Prior to visiting an inmate at the Cass County Jail, visitors must complete a preregistration process. Preregistration must be completed 24 hours prior to scheduling a visitation.
The preregistration form can be completed online by filling out and submitting the form below. Forms will also be available at the front desk of the Cass County Jail.
Preregistration is only required once, prior to the first visit, for each inmate for the current period of incarceration.
The below form is for those who are 18 years or older.
NOT NEEDED FOR JUVENILES
All fields within the form must be completed for the form to be processed.
The Cass County Jail will be taking phone appointments for inmate visitation. All inmate visits (other than professional visits) will be by appointment only. No appointments will be taken until the preregistration process is complete. Please follow the schedule listed below to set up an appointment. You will be asked your name, DOB and phone number.
|Monday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Monday evening|
|Tuesday: No visitation appointments taken|
|Wednesday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Wednesday evening|
|Thursday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for a visit Friday morning|
|Friday: Calls will be taken from 1:30pm-2:30pm for Saturday and Sunday afternoon|
- Visitors must have a photo ID.
- Children must be properly supervised, both in the lobby and the visitation areas.
- There are lockers in the entryway to leave purses, backpacks, cell phones and other items you bring with you. If you choose not to utilize the lockers please do not bring your belongings into the jail.
- Please do not bring cell phones, pocket knives, cigarettes or lighters into the jail.
- Your cooperation is appreciated. Visits are 30 minutes in length, depending on availability. Please be prompt when going up to your visit and prompt when your visit is over.
The scheduled visitation times are listed below by inmate classification:
Minimum Visitation Schedule
Medium Visitation Schedule
Maximum Visitation Schedule