Charlotte Sandvik Research Property Taxes
Cass County Treasurer Research Parcel Data
Welcome to Cass County's Treasurer's Home Page. The office of County Treasurer was created by the state constitution. Treasurers take office in May, are elected for a four-year term on a non-partisan ballot during November elections. Their salary is set by state statute and is based on the population of the county. The full duties are listed in the North Dakota Century Code. They include receiving all incoming money, balancing accounts, collect fees and fines, monthly disbursements to county entities, invest funds to receive the best return, and provide information to lending agencies. Cass County has appointed the Treasurer's office the additional duties of administering Marriage Licenses and wedding solemnizations.
Partnering with private business enables me to bring our on-line research and payment service to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I hope that you find this service easy to use and a time-saver in your busy life.
At this site, you can research your property tax account and make payments online using an electronic check or credit card. You can also get answers to the most commonly asked questions about property taxes.
I believe that giving you another choice for making tax payments will make the process more convenient for you. My staff and I place a high value on improving our service and continually work on finding the least costly and most effective ways to deliver high quality service. Our overall goal is to handle your public funds with the professionalism and integrity worthy of your respect.
Some of the questions this office answers relate to:
- Marriage Licenses applications
- Wedding Solemnizations
- Current county property taxes
- Property tax statements
- Tax payer name and address updates
- Delinquent property taxes
- True and full property values
- Special assessments
Charlotte Sandvik - Cass County Treasurer since 1990.
- Director National Conference of Republican County Officials (NCRCO) Region 7: 1998-1999; 2005-2007; 2009-2011
- National Association of Counties (NACo) - Deferred Compensation Advisory Committee: 1997 to 2000
- NACo, Finance & Intergovernmental Affairs Stirring Committee; 1996 to present
- North Dakota County Treasurer's Association, Region 6, President: 1996 to present
- National Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers, State Director: 1998 to present
- NACo -Financial Services Advisory Committee: 2004 to 2007
- North Dakota County Treasurer's Association, President: 2005-2006
- North Dakota Excellence in County Government Elected County Official Award 2005
- American Diabetes Association Person of the Year Government Award 2005