Check out our Interactive GIS site. To help you get started refer to the Mapping Help Manual. The manual can also be accessed by clicking on the question mark in the top right hand corner of the map.
We'd love to hear your comments and feedback! Please email Cass County GIS.
The Interactive web mapping application allows citizens to access a variety of data including property parcels and aerial photography. Some of the features include:
- The ability to quickly view layers of information by checking them on and off.
- Detailed parcel information reports for Cass County property and links to Fargo & West Fargo data from within the application.
- The ability to perform pre-defined searches by venue, plat and Township /Section/ Range.
- Enhanced tools for drawing and measuring.
- Map Tips to quickly view a chosen field(s) from tabular data when hovering the mouse over the data.
The Parcel Ownership Information maintained on this site is updated nightly for Cass County, Fargo & West Fargo parcels. Although we try to keep the information on this site up-to-date and accurate, portions of the information may be incorrect or out of date. Cass County, ND and its agencies, officers, and employees do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published by this site, do not endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this site, and disclaim any and all responsibility or timeliness of the information on this site or other sites linked from this site. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this site does so at his or her own risk.