Click the Full Extent button to display the full extent of the map in the Display Area as shown below.
The Interactive Flood Risk Reduction Map contains a map template that makes it easy to create and print maps of the display area. The template includes common map elements (title, data, neat-line, disclaimer etc.).
To Create a Map:
- Zoom in/Zoom Out on the desired map or Pan to get the features to appear on the map, as you want to see them.
- Click the Print Map button; Enter Map Title dialog box will open.
- Type in a Map Title for your map, enter OK. The map will generate as shown on the right in a PDF format.
- To save a copy of the map for printing or emailing later, select File then Save As . Name the file as desired and save the map to a location of your choice.
- To print the map, select File then Print.
- Every printer has a different setup. The map template is set to 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Click File then Exit to close the map.
Legend & Help
|Click the Arrow button to minimize the Main Tool Bar.
||Click the Legend button to display the Legend as shown above.
||Click the Help button from the Main Tool Bar for Interactive Flood Risk Reduction Manual.|
The Disclaimer will appear when you first open the Interactive Flood Risk Reduction Map. You will have the option to check 'Do not show again'.
will still be displayed on all Printed Maps.